Masterwork Machinery GmbH (hereafter also referred to as “the Company”) takes care to provide only correct and complete information on this website. Since the occurrence of errors cannot be excluded despite all due care and attention, the Company does not accept liability for or guarantee that the provided information is up to date, correct or complete. Neither does Masterwork Machinery GmbH accept liability for any damage arising from or in connection with the information provided on this website. This does not affect the statutory liability for intent or severe negligence.
External links and references
This website may contain direct or indirect links to web pages of other providers. Masterwork Machinery GmbH does not accept liability or provide any guarantees regarding the design or content of web pages to which this website links. Masterwork Machinery GmbH has no influence on the currency or content of third-party websites.
The contents and layout published on this website are protected by copyright. Texts, images and graphics from this website must therefore not be saved and/or copied without our prior written permission. This does not apply to information with source citation that have been expressly approved and made available by download.
Copying or saving this website or parts thereof is permitted only for private purposes and not for commercial use. Embedding of this website in other websites or in frames is permitted only with the express prior written approval of Masterwork Machinery GmbH.
Data protection information
(Data Protection Policy)
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This Data Protection Policy applies for data processing by:
Masterwork Machinery GmbH (hereafter MK-GmbH),
Im Taubental 12, D-41468 Neuss, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)2131-40395-0
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as method and purpose of its use
- a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.mkmasterwork.com, your terminal device’s browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected automatically and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of your computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- The website, from which you accessed out website (referrer URL)
- The browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that you can connect to our website without problems
- Ensuring convenient usage of our website
- Evaluating system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. The above purposes represent our legitimate interest in collecting this data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to personally identify you.
- b) When using our contact form
Should you have any questions, you can use a form on our website to contact us. You must enter a valid e-mail address, your name and, if applicable, your company in this form, so that we know who sent the contact request and to allow us to reply to you. Any further data you provide us with in this context is provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of getting in touch with us takes place according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your freely given consent.
The personal data we collect when you use the contact form is automatically deleted when we have completed processing your request.
3. Passing on of data
We do not pass your personal data on to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We pass your data on to third parties only if:
- you have given us your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the submission of the data is necessary for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR;
- in the event that we are legally obliged to disclose the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR; and
- this is permitted by law, and necessary for the performance of a contract with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Cookies contain information pertaining to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that this provides us with direct knowledge regarding your identity.
In addition, to optimize user-friendliness, we use temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified duration. When you visit our website again, the system automatically recognizes that you have been here before and what entries and settings you have made. This saves you having to make the same entries again.
The data processed using cookies is required for the above mentioned purposes to protect the legitimate interests of ourselves as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can configure your browser to prevent saving of cookies to your computer or to notify you every time before a new cookie is saved to your computer. If you completely deactivate cookies, however, you may not be able to use all of the functions available on our website.
5. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and for directions to our offices. Google Maps is an online map service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA.
Through the use of Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address you enter to plan your route can be transmitted to Google in the USA. When you visit a page on our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google’s servers. The map content is transmitted directly from Google to your browser and integrated by the browser into the website. We therefore have no influence on what data Google collects in this way. To our current knowledge, it includes at least the following information:
- Date and time of your visit to the website
- Internet address or URL of the visited website
- IP address
- (Start) address entered for route planning
We have no influence on and cannot, therefore, assume responsibility for the further processing and usage of the data by Google.
By using our website, you agree to the processing of your personal data collected by the Google Maps route planner as described above for the purpose described above.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- of access according to Art. 15 GDPR concerning your personal data that we have processed. In particular, you have the right of access to information about the purposes of processing; the categories or personal data concerned; the categories of recipient to whom the data has been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the data will be stored; the right to rectification or erasure or restriction of or objection to processing; the right to lodge a complaint; where the personal data were not collected from yourself, any available information as to their source; and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of the personal data we have stored about you;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to obtain the erasure of the personal data we stored concerning you unless processing of this data is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR the restriction of processing of your personal data to the extent that you contest the accuracy of the personal data, its processing is unlawful but you oppose its deletion and we no longer require the data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you object to processing according to Art. 21 GDRP;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have us transmit those data to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that we will no longer be entitled to continue processing of the data to which your prior consent applied; and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the responsible supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or of our head offices.
7. Right to object
To the extent that your personal data is processed for the purposes of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object to processing of your personal data to the extent that you have legitimate grounds resulting from your specific situation or your objection is to processing of the data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that we will implement without the provision of a specific situation.
To make use of your right to object or withdraw, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com
8. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in combination with the highest possible encryption stage supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support 256-bit encryption, 128-bit encryption v3 is used instead. You can recognize whether a web page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed key or padlock icon in your browser’s address or status bar.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. We continually improve our security measures according to the state of the art.
9. Up-to-dateness of and changes to this Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy is valid in its current version of June 2018.
Through the further development of our website and the offers we provide through it or due to legal changes or official regulations, it may become necessary to change this Data Protection Policy. You can obtain and print a current copy of the Data Protection Policy from our website at https://mkmasterwork.com/en/legal-information/.